Players must be 15 years old before 1st game to register in seniors!
COVID-19 RETURN FOR 2020 WINTER COMP DETAILS –
- Kicks off 20th July – 8 Rounds + 1 Week of Finals. Only (1 v 2)
- COST – $80pp (3rd teams are still half price) LIMITED SPOTS SO GET IN EARLY!
- Small cash prize of $200 Winners, $100 Runners Up in all divisions (the idea behind this is to encourage teams to support the local economy & celebrate end of season with their teammates at one of our pubs/clubs/restaurants).
- Online Team Registrations – Open Mon 22nd June
- Minimum 10 players ($800) MUST be paid before team will be put in the draw.
- 3 PAYMENT OPTIONS:
- Option 1 – Once the team delegate registers the team online (instructions on our website), they will have access to a Code which must then be forwarded to all players to allow them to register into that team.
- Here players can choose to either pay individually OR pay later (via other options below).
- Option 2 – FULL team payment can be made by one representative only, via direct deposit into our NEW Bank Account – details provided upon request (please include team name as reference). NO individual deposits will be accepted.
- Option 3 – 1 Rego day/evening will be provided in early July at the fields (date TBA) where again only 1 representative may collect on behalf of all players in the side & pay entire team payment.
- We must operate under numerous restrictions and guidelines due to COVID-19 so please follow the instructions we provide. More info will be released over coming weeks so in the meantime, check out our COVID Safety plans on our website https://tamworthseniors.oztag.com.au/
- We will also be organising a day/night for the purchase of shorts/tights – details coming soon.
- Any other queries please do not hesitate to call 0417650776
Winter 2020 Fixi online team registration process
Download winter 2020 team rego’ forms (click on link below). PLEASE NOTE: once all players have registered themselves into their team online, the Competition Administrator can then print a fully completed registration form from the system. This will avoid delegates having to download & fill the form manually.
But it is imperative that you staple the 2nd page (conditions of play) to the back of the rego form & ensure that all your players read them & sign !!
How to register a team online:
To register your team online, click HERE
Reminder – download the sportfix app below onto your phone to access draws/points tables when competition starts